Total rip off/deceptive practices
This review has been resolved or replied to by this company. Stamps.com is a total rip off! These people are scams artists. When you call them to cancel they are insulting and rude. I made the mistake of signing up without looking them up and finding out what a terrible company they are! Buyer beware! More...
More stamps.com reviews
- My Purchase
- SITE WOULDN'T LET ME CHECK OUT FOR DAYS
- Credit Card Charges
- Ordered stamps.com.
- Cancelling my stamps.com account
- Stamps.com is a ripoff!
- stamps.com is a ripoff
- Delivery of product ordered
- Holiday sheets
- Billed for account I did not know I had
- Stamped author
- This is a scam
- FALSE AND DECEPTIVE
- Waste Management Deceptive Practices
- Orbitz - Deceptive practices
- Scam, fraudulent charges, deceptive buisness practices
- Dishonest practices by directv
- Fraudulent business practices, scam artists
- STAY AWAY from MagicJack
- Deceptive Practices
- AutoAssure Deceptive Trade Practices
- Deceptive Marketing Practices -- BEWARE!
- Joe Cool Heating and Air Is a TOTAL fraud and scam. Things and crooks.
- Regain Self-Respect
- Deceptive business practices
- WORST EVER!
- Deceptive hotel booking practices
- Deceptive Online Practices
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you