Total rip off/deceptive practices
This review has been resolved or replied to by this company. Stamps.com is a total rip off! These people are scams artists. When you call them to cancel they are insulting and rude. I made the mistake of signing up without looking them up and finding out what a terrible company they are! Buyer beware! More...
More stamps.com reviews
- I was promised and signed up for...
- False and fake ads
- Stamps.com customer service
- Don't use stamps.com
- I was deceived by Stamps.com
- It is hard to terminate your account
- False Advertising
- Beware this company!
- Very Convenient
- Stamps made easier
- i thought this was a bad idea....
- Stamps.Com--Misleading On Line Stamp Service
- FALSE AND DECEPTIVE
- Waste Management Deceptive Practices
- Orbitz - Deceptive practices
- Scam, fraudulent charges, deceptive buisness practices
- Dishonest practices by directv
- Fraudulent business practices, scam artists
- STAY AWAY from MagicJack
- Deceptive Practices
- AutoAssure Deceptive Trade Practices
- Deceptive Marketing Practices -- BEWARE!
- Joe Cool Heating and Air Is a TOTAL fraud and scam. Things and crooks.
- Regain Self-Respect
- Deceptive business practices
- WORST EVER!
- Deceptive hotel booking practices
- Deceptive Online Practices
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you