stamps.com Support Ticket - Phoenix, Arizona
monthly service deception - charged for unwanted service membership
|Created By:||dlosolas||Last Reply:||dlosolas|
|Created:||3 years ago||Last Updated:||3 years ago|
|Product:||charged for unwanted service membership|
My calculations are that I have was charged about $154 without ever making a transactions, or making any orders with Stamps.com . My CC was cancelled in Jan,
and the fact that stamps.com uses monthly billing after my initial purchase was only then brought to my attention. I requested a refund of any monthly charges I may have incurred over the duration of my account beyond any service charges. They can validate I was not able to initiate or utilize any transaction beyond my folly of sign up
with stamps.com. I requested they please accept my apologies and mail the refund to the associated mail address.
Certainly a quick search indicated to me that there is little chance the company can respond accurately with a full refund. When I searched I found an article placing them in the hall of shame for their inability to behave ethically. Stamps.com is cited over and over again as availing themselves to a monthly service charge while having the ability notify the people they have duped and cheated. I hope some one can avoid their deception and does a web search before failing to cancel theier stamps.com monthly service fee as I have.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More stamps.com reviews and tickets
- I was promised and signed up for...
- False and fake ads
- Stamps.com customer service
- Don't use stamps.com
- I was deceived by Stamps.com
- It is hard to terminate your account
- False Advertising
- Beware this company!
- Very Convenient
- Stamps made easier
- i thought this was a bad idea....
- Stamps.Com--Misleading On Line Stamp Service
Similar reviews and tickets
- JUST ASKING FOR MONTHLY STATEMENT
- dishonest service
- Illegal bait and switch
- stamps.com isn't easy a la carte postage -- it's a MONTHLY fee for their expensive service
- How to cancel Subscription
- Promotion Deception
- Watch for hidden monthly charges from these ripoff crooks
- Monthly services
- Over billing
- direct deposit lie
- Wrongly getting charged monthly
- Credit Card Extortion
- Directv Programming Packages
How MeasuredUp Works