I do not see any deta8ls about your monthly fee charges which you have been charging me for 1 year's time with no orders being placed, or a call to me advising me why I haven't ordered in all this time. I just spoke to your Supervisor , Erica, but was disconnected. Since she has my telephone on file, kindly have her call me back, so that we may complete our conversation,
Do I have to complain to the U.S. Postal service to get the proper credit for all these months of 15.99 charges?
I thank you in advance for your co9-operation in this matter.
Anita Flaks,( I am trying to give your business a chance to make this right.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More stamps.com reviews
- My Purchase
- SITE WOULDN'T LET ME CHECK OUT FOR DAYS
- Credit Card Charges
- Ordered stamps.com.
- Cancelling my stamps.com account
- Stamps.com is a ripoff!
- stamps.com is a ripoff
- Delivery of product ordered
- Holiday sheets
- Billed for account I did not know I had
- Stamped author
- This is a scam
- Over billing
- Direct TV Verizon
- monthly service deception
- Service not for customers
- Watch for hidden monthly charges from these ripoff crooks
- Bad accounting - Service Charges - Service Charge Refunds
- Terrible Customer Service
- Unauthorized charges to Credit Card
- Fraudulent Charges
- Non acceptance of charges for Westminster Presbyterian Church
- Deceptive charges review
- Credit Card Extortion
- POD Quotes
- Late Fees and Interest Charges
- JUST ASKING FOR MONTHLY STATEMENT
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you