Stamps.com, Incompatible software
I spent the good part of a week on and off the phone with the customer support, and after hours of wasted time, we still could not get a descent envelope to print out of our printers.
I can see this being useable for an individual doing business for themselves, however, for a small business with multiple users, (with multiple printers) it is just not a feasible service for the hassle it costs to maybe get an acceptable envelope out. For every 10 envelopes I attempted, I maybe got 1 that printed properly.
****Granted, we did not use the stamps.com preprinted label style stamps, but personally that just seems a little redundant, seeing as how you can get the same thing already printed at the post office and not have to pay for the paper as well.
We do a lot of certified mail in our office from large mailing lists so hypothetically stamps.com was a godsend, but unfortunately it was just a huge flop that proved to be a lot more work than filling out the certified mail receipt and putting stamps on the envelopes.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More stamps.com reviews
- My Purchase
- SITE WOULDN'T LET ME CHECK OUT FOR DAYS
- Credit Card Charges
- Ordered stamps.com.
- Cancelling my stamps.com account
- Stamps.com is a ripoff!
- stamps.com is a ripoff
- Delivery of product ordered
- Holiday sheets
- Billed for account I did not know I had
- Stamped author
- This is a scam
- Stamps.Com Rocks!
- Easy Postage!!!
- Serious software issue designed to take your money!
- stamps on line
- MFC420CN software incompatible with Windows 7
- stamps.com home service
- Stamps.com customer service
- Stamps.com love It
- Incompatibility of HP printers
- stamps.com isn't easy a la carte postage -- it's a MONTHLY fee for their expensive service
- I was deceived by Stamps.com
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you