The worst part for is that I ordered on 12/5, here it is 12/15 and I don't have anything, nor does their method of shipment provide tracking updates along the route. This is a company that wants me to spend money with them to ship things, and their shipping methods leave much to be desired. I will mostly likely only use the credit that is on my account, whatever that amount actually is, and use the scale to start shipping with ups or fedex.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More stamps.com reviews
- I was promised and signed up for...
- False and fake ads
- Stamps.com customer service
- Don't use stamps.com
- I was deceived by Stamps.com
- It is hard to terminate your account
- False Advertising
- Beware this company!
- Very Convenient
- Stamps made easier
- i thought this was a bad idea....
- Stamps.Com--Misleading On Line Stamp Service
- impressed with the customer service
- Really impressed with AppliancesConnection!
- Very impressed!
- Not Impressed
- Service really impressed us
- We just love our new puppy. He was worth every penny.
- Not impressed
- I was very impressed with the costumer service.
- A&E Painting, LLC St. Paul, MN
- Quick response
- I was extremely impressed with the service
- Mother's day flowers
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you