Misleading - charged for unwanted service membership
When I called to cancel both, they would not refund it. So now I have a scale that I paid $10 for and have no use of.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More stamps.com reviews
- I was promised and signed up for...
- False and fake ads
- Stamps.com customer service
- Don't use stamps.com
- I was deceived by Stamps.com
- It is hard to terminate your account
- False Advertising
- Beware this company!
- Very Convenient
- Stamps made easier
- i thought this was a bad idea....
- Stamps.Com--Misleading On Line Stamp Service
- Misleading Mortgage Managers
- Eyeclops mini projector
- direct tv very misleading advertising
- Misleading, Late
- Misleading and horrible
- MISLEADING BOOKING INFO
- Misleading people
- Directv misleading advertising
- Actual Price Misleading
- Misleading advertising, won't answer phone, charged me and then tried to collect more
- Disappointed with the car service deal which is misleading
- Chase Ultimate Rewards
- in store misleading
- Groupon's Misleading Promise & Groupon vs Other Deals Websites.
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you