Fraudulent and deceptive - charged for unwanted service membership
I decided that their price was too high for my small usage and would not have signed up. I don't know how they got my credit card. Ordinarily I stop at the point where a website asks for a credit card.
I don't want to retrace their website to see how I fell into their trap.
They won't let you cancel online. They make you call during Their business hours. They say it is for security but the "security questions" they wanted verified could have been asked online. Finally I called to cancel the service. They still expect me to pay for 2 months of service I never used.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More stamps.com reviews
- A bad idea
- My Purchase
- SITE WOULDN'T LET ME CHECK OUT FOR DAYS
- Credit Card Charges
- Ordered stamps.com.
- Cancelling my stamps.com account
- Stamps.com is a ripoff!
- stamps.com is a ripoff
- Delivery of product ordered
- Holiday sheets
- Billed for account I did not know I had
- Stamped author
- Scam, fraudulent charges, deceptive buisness practices
- Fraudulent business practices, scam artists
- FALSE AND DECEPTIVE
- deceptive offert
- Avoid this Deceptive Seller!
- Direct TV/deceptive advertising
- FRAUDULENT & REPORTED!
- Fraudulent be careful
- Fraudulent package
- Deceptive advertising
- Orbitz - Deceptive practices
- W 3 Solutions, Fake fraudulent warranties, deceptive business practices ears broken washing machine
- Fraudulent scam buisness that should never be trusted.
- Deceptive marketing
- amex fraudulent charges
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you