Credit card Hijacked for helping a customer out
I actually downloaded this program to help one of their customers figure out why they couldnt print on a envelope. Their software sends B5-JIS paper size to the printer its printing to instead of the envelope size you call out for in the program. Its a trick old trick from the 70's trying to trick a printer to print on the edge of the paper. Call tech support and ask for the envelope feeder paper settings override key combination and they should help you with configuring the program to actually send the proper paper size.
Or support your local community and cancel stamps.com and use your local post office or mailing center. Which is my advice.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More stamps.com reviews
- A bad idea
- My Purchase
- SITE WOULDN'T LET ME CHECK OUT FOR DAYS
- Credit Card Charges
- Ordered stamps.com.
- Cancelling my stamps.com account
- Stamps.com is a ripoff!
- stamps.com is a ripoff
- Delivery of product ordered
- Holiday sheets
- Billed for account I did not know I had
- Stamped author
- Credit card fraud
- CareCredit Credit Card is unjust.
- HP lost my recommendation forever
- credit card
- customer service
- Opened a Credit Account in my name without my permission
- CREDIT CARD FRAUD BEWARE
- Beware-this is not what it seems
- Crooks of Crooks
- My Brand New HP Monitor
- Suspicious activity
- BAD Service
- Discover card advertising
- Charging too much for credit card payment
- Horizon outlet is a rip off!!
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you